SANYO DENKI Releases the SANUPS G53A
An IoT-enabled emergency diesel generator
November 12, 2018
SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. has developed the SANUPS G53A , an IoT-enabled emergency diesel generator. It is available in three output capacities: 200/230 kVA, 250/290 kVA, and 290/320 kVA. This power system ensures a continuous supply of electrical power during emergencies.
- Connects to LAN and peripheral devices via Ethernet, RS-485, or other general-purpose interfaces
- Supports real-time monitoring of power generation conditions when integrated with an energy management system
2. Long-term Backup
- Combined with a SANYO DENKI uninterruptable power supply (UPS) ensures the continuous supply of stable power over long periods without interruption
3. Highly Customizable
- Made-to-order customization options include cold climate specifications, salt-resistant coating, and 400 V specifications to meet any application
4. Compliant with Fire Service Law in Japan
- Fully compliant with the Fire Service Law in Japan by satisfying the Design Requirements for Emergency Use Engine-driven Power Generators (NEGA C 311) established by the Nippon (Japan) Engine Generator Association
|Rated output capacity (for 50/60 Hz)||200/230, 250/290, 290/320 kVA|
|AC output||Rated frequency||50/60 Hz|
|No. of phases/wires||3-phase 3-wire|
|Rated voltage (for 50/60 Hz)||200/220 V|
|Power factor||0.8 (lagging)|
|Continuous operation time||More than 2 hours (At 100% load with a standard-sized fuel tank at full capacity)|
|Operating environment||Ambient temperature: -10 to +40℃
Relative humidity: 85% max. (non-condensing)
Altitude: 300 m or less
|Communication||Interface||Ethernet port: 100 BASE-TX / 10 BASE-T
Serial port*: RS-422/RS-485
|Protocol||MODBUS TCP, MODBUS RTU**|
** For other protocols, please contact us.
Supplies electrical power during emergencies to buildings, factories, hospitals, and various public, commercial, telecommunication, and infrastructure facilities.
November 12, 2018
Note: The information stated in this release is current as of November 12, 2018.
“SANUPS” is a trademark of SANYO DENKI CO., LTD.