SANYO DENKI Develops 30 and 75 kVA Models for High-Efficiency Online UPS SANUPS A23D
March 10, 2022
SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. has developed new 30 and 75 kVA models for the medium- and large-capacity UPS SANUPS A23D. The SANUPS A23D series lineup is now available in output capacities of 30, 50, 75, and 100 kVA.
75 kVA model
1. High Efficiency
This UPS has achieved a conversion efficiency of over 94% (up to 95.6%), which is the highest in the industry.(1) This is a 2% improvement compared to our conventional product.(2) This keeps power consumption and heat generation at a low level, reducing power costs and CO2 emissions.
2. Reduced Battery Drain and Degradation
With its wide input voltage range,(3) this UPS reduces the number of unnecessary transfers to battery power when input power is unstable, reducing battery drain and degradation. This keeps the battery ready for critical outages, while requiring battery replacement less often.
3. Reduced Maintenance Costs
Cooling fans and electrolytic capacitors do not need to be replaced for 15 years, while fuses and relays also last for 10 years.
4. Compact and Lightweight
Both the size and mass of the UPS are the smallest in the industry.(1)
5. Combination with a Generator
This UPS has a walk-in feature(4) that gradually receives power from an emergency generator. This helps minimize the generator capacity, building an efficient emergency power system.
(1) Based on our own research as of March 10, 2022, conducted among UPSs on the market with the same topology, voltage, capacity, and backup time.
(2) Comparison was made between a new 75 kVA model and our existing SANUPS A23C753 at the rated output.
(3) At loads less than 60%, the lower limit value covers -30% from the rated voltage.
(4) Walk-in feature: A function to increase the UPS input current gradually, aimed to limit inrush current.
|Release date||New||Jan. 2022||New||Jan. 2022|
|Rated output capacity||30 kVA||50 kVA||75 kVA||100 kVA|
|Topology||Double conversion online|
|AC input||Voltage range||200 V ±15%, 210 V ±10%, 220 V -10% to +5%(1)|
|Number of phases/wires||3-phase 3-wire|
|AC output||Rated voltage||200/210/220 V|
|Voltage regulation||Within ±1% of rated voltage|
|Load power factor||Rated||0.9 (lagging)|
|Variation range||0.7 to 1.0|
|Backup time(2)||10 min|
|Operating environment||Ambient temperature: 0 to +40°C, relative humidity: 30 to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Mass||335 kg||350 kg||560 kg||570 kg|
(1) At loads less than 60%, the lower limit value covers -30% from the rated voltage.
(2) At a 25˚C ambient temperature and a rated load power factor, using new, fully charged batteries.
Data centers, telecom equipment, telecom infrastructure, production lines, and research facilities
March 10, 2022
The information stated in this release is current as of March 10, 2022.
SANUPS is a trademark of SANYO DENKI CO., LTD.