SANYO DENKI Develops High-Efficiency Online UPS SANUPS A23D in 50 and 100 kVA Models
January 7, 2022
SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. has developed and launched two models of high-efficiency, medium- and large-capacity online UPS SANUPS A23D. This UPS has an increased conversion efficiency, reducing costs and saving energy.
1. High Efficiency
This UPS achieves a conversion efficiency of up to 95%, achieving a 2% increase from our existing product.(1)
This keeps power consumption and heat generation at a low level, reducing power costs and CO2 emissions.
2. Reduced Battery Drain and Degradation
With its wide input voltage range,(2) this UPS reduces the number of unnecessary transfers to battery power when power conditions are poor, reducing battery drain and degradation.
This keeps the battery ready for critical outages, while requiring battery replacement less often.
3. Reduced Maintenance Costs
Cooling fans and electrolytic capacitors do not need to be replaced for 15 years, while fuses and relays also last for 10 years.
4. Improved Operability
A color LCD touch panel is used for improved visibility and operability.
5. Combination with a Generator
This UPS has a walk-in feature(3) that gradually receives power from an emergency generator.
This helps minimize the generator capacity, building an efficient emergency power system.
(1) Comparison was made between a new 100 kVA model and our existing A23C104 at the rated output.
(2) At loads less than 60%, the lower limit value covers -30% from the rated voltage.
(3) Walk-in feature: A function to increase the UPS input current gradually, aimed to limit inrush current.
|Rated output capacity||50 kVA||100 kVA|
|Topology||Double conversion online|
|AC input||Voltage range||200 V ±15%, 210 V ±10%, 220 V -10% to +5% (1)|
|Number of phases/wires||3-phase 3-wire|
|AC output||Rated voltage||200/210/220 V|
|Voltage regulation||Within ±1% of rated voltage|
|Load power factor||Rated||0.9 (lagging)|
|Fluctuation range||0.7 to 1.0|
|Battery backup time(2)||10 min|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 0 to +40°C
Humidity: 30 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
(1) At loads less than 60%, the lower limit value covers -30% from the rated voltage.
(2) At a 25°C ambient temperature and a rated load power factor, using new, fully charged batteries.
Data centers, telecom equipment, telecom infrastructure, production lines, and research facilities
January 7, 2022
The information stated in this release is current as of January 7, 2022.
SANUPS is a trademark of SANYO DENKI CO., LTD.