SANYO DENKI Launches φ133 × 91 mm Splash Proof Centrifugal Fan with IP68 Water and Dust Protection and the Industry's Highest Airflow and Static Pressure
July 29, 2021
SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. has developed and launched the φ133 × 91 mm San Ace 133W 9W2TJ type Splash Proof Centrifugal Fan that features IP68-rated water and dust protection and the highest airflow and static pressure in the industry.(1)
This fan is suitable for cooling digital signage, quick EV charging stations, and control panels.
1. Water and Dust Protection
Its IP68-rated(2) water and dust protection, which is improved compared with that of our current model,(3) ensures stable fan operation even in harsh environments.
2. High Airflow and High Static Pressure
This fan delivers a maximum airflow of 6.39 m3/min and a maximum static pressure of 395 Pa, both of which are leading in the industry.
3. Low Noise and Energy Saving
The PWM control function enables the control of fan speed, contributing to lowering noise and improving energy efficiency of devices.
(1) Based on our own research as of July 29, 2021, among equally-sized industrial water-resistant centrifugal fans on the market.
(2) The degree of protection (IP code) is defined by IEC 60529 (International Electrotechnical Commission).
- Complete protection against dust
- Protection against submersion in water
(3) Current model: φ133 × 91 mm San Ace 133W 9W1TJ type Splash Proof Centrifugal Fan
Dimensions: φ133 × 91 mm, Mass: 800 g
|Max. airflow||Max. static
|9W2TJ24P0H001||24||20.4 to 27.6||28.8||4150||6.39||225||395||1.59||61|
|9W2TJ48P0H001||48||36 to 60||26.4||4150||6.39||225||395||1.59||61|
When equipped with our inlet nozzle (model no.: 109-1069H).
Expected life: 40000 hours (L10 life: 90% survival rate for continuous operation in indoor free air at 60°C, rated voltage)
Digital signage, quick EV charging stations, and control panels
July 29, 2021
Projected Sales Figures
Note: The information stated in this release is current as of July 29, 2021.
“San Ace” is a trademark of SANYO DENKI CO., LTD.