SANYO DENKI Expands SANUPS E11B Hybrid UPS Lineup with 3 kVA Models
Achieves both high-quality power supply and energy saving
August 19, 2020
SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. has expanded its SANUPS E11B hybrid UPS lineup with the development of 3 kVA output capacity models.
The SANUPS E11B series lineup is now available in output capacities ranging from 1 to 3 kVA.
1. Achieves Both High-Quality Power Supply and Energy Saving
This UPS provides high-quality, reliable power to loads while achieving energy saving.
Thanks to the hybrid topology,(1) the UPS automatically selects the optimal mode of operation for any given input power conditions.
2. Reduces Battery Drain and Degradation
With its wide input voltage range,(2) this UPS reduces the number of unnecessary transfers to battery power when power conditions are poor, reducing battery drain and deterioration.
This extends battery backup time for critical loads while reducing running costs including battery replacement.
3. Wide Operating Temperature Range
The operating temperature range is -10 to +55°C.
This provides the product with a higher degree of freedom of installation, allowing it to be installed in locations with large temperature differences.
(1) A UPS design that automatically switches the double conversion and standby topologies according to the input power conditions.
(2) The 100 V and 200 V models have input voltage ranges of 55 to 150 V and 110 to 300 V, respectively. The input frequency range is 40 to 120 Hz for both models.
|Rated output capacity||3 kVA|
|Efficiency (AC-AC)||97% (In Economy mode)|
|AC input||Voltage range||55 to 150 V||110 to 300 V|
|Number of phases/wires||Single-phase 2-wire|
|Frequency range||40 to 120 Hz|
|AC output||Rated voltage||100/110/115/120 V||200/208/220/230/240 V|
|Voltage regulation||Within ±2% of rated voltage|
|Load power factor||0.8 (lagging)|
|Backup time*||3 min|
|Operating environment||Ambient temperature: -10 to +55°C
Relative humidity: 10 to 90% (non-condensing)
* At 25°C ambient temperature and load power factor of 0.8, using new, fully charged batteries.
SANUPS E11B Lineup by Output Capacity
|100 V models||1 kVA||1.5 kVA||2 kVA||3 kVA|
|200 V models||1 kVA||-||2 kVA||3 kVA|
Servers, telecommunications equipment, medical equipment, and factory facilities
September 1, 2020
Note: The information stated in this release is current as of August 19, 2020.
“SANUPS” is a trademark of SANYO DENKI CO., LTD.