SANYO DENKI Develops Highly Reliable SANUPS A22A Online UPS
Single-phase 2-wire 200 VAC class output model
September 11, 2018
SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. has developed the highly reliable SANUPS A22A online UPS. Its input and output specifications are 3-phase 4-wire 400 VAC class and single-phase 2-wire 200 VAC class, respectively. A wide range of output capacities from 5 to 50 kVA can be selected.
Even during power outages or voltage dips, power can be supplied without interruption.
1. Industry’s Highest Efficiency(1)
- The SANUPS A22A achieves high efficiency levels of up to 94.5%. This reduces running costs and contributes to energy savings.
2. Flexible System Configuration
- 5 kVA modules allow users to select the output capacity to match the needs of the application.
- By combining optional external battery modules, backup time during power outages can be extended.
3. High Reliability
- The double conversion online topology ensures continuous supply of stable high quality power.
- Parallel redundant operation further improves reliability of the power supply.
4. Wide Input Range
- With a wide input voltage range of 240 to 460 V(2) and a wide input frequency range of 46 to 54 Hz,(3) the SANUPS A22A can deal with unstable power sources. This prevents unnecessary battery operation, minimizing battery drain.
5. Easy Maintenance
- Front-access design allows users to install and remove battery and inverter modules easily.
- Maintenance can be performed without interrupting the inverter power to critical loads during parallel redundant operation. In addition, power can continue to be supplied even if an outage occurs during maintenance.
(1) Based on our own market research as of September 11, 2018, among online UPSs on the market with equivalent voltage and capacity.
(2) Input voltage range value when input voltage is set to 400 V.
(3) Input frequency range value when input frequency is set to 50 Hz.
|UPS topology||Double conversion online|
|Rated output capacity||5 to 50 kVA|
|Input||3-phase 4-wire 380/400/415 V|
|Output||Single-phase 2-wire 220/230/240 V|
|Load power factor||0.7 (lagging) to 1.0|
|Battery backup time*||10 to 180 minutes (select depending on output capacity, etc.)|
|Operating environment||Ambient temperature: 0 to +40°C
Relative humidity: 10 to 95% (non-condensing)
* At 25°C ambient temperature and load power factor of 0.75, using new, fully charged batteries.
Server and network equipment
September 11, 2018
Note: The information stated in this release is current as of September 11, 2018.
"SANUPS" is a trademark of SANYO DENKI CO., LTD.