SANYO DENKI Launches
New 75 A Capacity Model AC Servo Amplifier
for SANMOTION R 3E Model Series
March 28, 2016
SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. has launched the newly developed 75 A capacity SANMOTION R 3E Model servo amplifier. The lineup of the 3E Model series—which aims to pursue 3 E’s: evolved performance, eco-efficiency, and ease of use—has been enriched with the addition.
This new model is 36% smaller and 40% lighter than our conventional 100 A model, realizing the smallest system in the industry.*1
It is suitable for applications such as semiconductor manufacturing equipment, machine tools, and general industrial machinery.
1. Evolved performance
- With the equipped high-speed positioning control function positioning time has been shortened to 1/3 compared with our conventional model, contributing to greatly reduced device takt time.
- Stopping of motor torque can be executed in a safe manner in the event of device failure or when power removal is required.*2
- There is a function for monitoring device power consumption, which contributes to saving energy.
- Optimal device setup can be performed quickly, and setup time can be reduced by 50%.*3
- By recording motor and amplifier operation status, malfunctioning systems can be easily restored.
*1: When used in combination with motors with rated outputs of 1.8 to 3.5 kW. Based on our own research as of March 28, 2016.
*2: Safe torque off (STO) function. It conforms to the international standard ISO 13849-1 with PL=e, and the IEC 61508 with SIL3.
*3: Compared with our conventional model as of March 28, 2016.
|Control function||Position control, Speed control, Torque control (switched with parameters)|
|Control system||IGBT: PWM control sinusoidal drive|
|Main circuit power supply||3-Phase 200 to 240 VAC, +10, −15%, 50/60 Hz ± 3 Hz|
|Applicable motors||SANMOTION R servo motors (output 1.8 to 3.5 kW), Linear servo motors|
|Properties / functions||− Vibration suppression control, Model-following control
− High gain control
− Real-time switching between trajectory control and positioning control
− Micro-vibration control of motors at standstill
− Adaptive notch filter
− Power consumption monitoring function
|Safe torque off (STO) function||Conforms to international safety standards IEC 61508: SIL3, ISO 13849-1: PL=e|
|Support for startup & servo tuning||− Virtual motor operation function to simulate operation of motor and amplifier
− Includes a function to navigate on servo tuning
− Drive recorder function for recording motor and amplifier operating status
|Model no.||Output capacity||Dimensions (mm)||Mass (kg)||Safety function|
|RS3□07□□□□0||75A||160 × 95 × 190||2.5||No|
|RS3□07□□□□2||75A||160 × 95 × 190||2.5||Yes
(Safe Torque Off function)
Semiconductor manufacturing equipment, machine tools, and general industrial machinery.
May 9, 2016
Note: The information stated in this release is current as of March 28, 2016.
“ SANMOTION ” is a trademark of SANYO DENKI CO., LTD.